The Gazelles Track & Field
2019 – 2020 Registration Form
- Registration Fee covers the following: Athlete Training, Gazelle Track Singlet and a Team T-Shirt
- All Registration Coaching Fees are non-refundable.
- Outside of Registration Coaching Fees, the following fees are the responsibility of the athlete and/or family:
- Association membership fees (Athletics Ontario Fees could range in the amount of $35 to $80 approximately or Minor Track Association Fee $15). Payment due upon registration based on athlete category and applicable association).
- A Gazelle Track & Field Track suit purchase is mandatory ($85 payment due upon registration for new members).
- Meet fees (based on athlete category and events – $100 deposit is due Dec 1 for Indoor and May 15 for Outdoor).
- Indoor training facility fees (depending on the training facility, this may be paid directly to the facility or to RFYL as venue fees).
- Miscellaneous expenses (Travel expenses to meet, equipment and clothing required for the Athlete, etc.)
- Fundraising Participation for each Athlete is Mandatory. Cost of Fundraising per Athlete is $50.00.
- All members of The Gazelles are expected to participate in all chosen Track & Field Meets.
The other policies related to The Gazelles Track & Field Club can be seen in our Vision Policy Statement.
For liability purposes, registration forms and all waivers must be completed and Registration Coaching Fees must be paid prior to commencement of training.
All meet fees must also be paid prior to commencement of the meet.