General Family Information – Parent 1 or Legal Guardian 1
Parent 2 / Guardian 2 Information (optional)
Emergency Contact (mandatory - if either Parent cannot be reached)
Athlete #2 Information
Athlete #3 Information
Athlete #4 Information
Summer Camp General Polices and Information
- The RFYL Olympic Sport Summer Camp promotes an inclusive, safe and welcoming
atmosphere where people are valued and respected.
- Please do not send your child to summer camp with valuable items. Also, label all
your child’s belongings to ensure its safe return. We cannot be responsible for any
lost or stolen items.
- The camp will involve lots of physical activity so please bring two changes of clothes
just in case your child needs a fresh outfit to wear.
- We at RFYL and the staff of our Olympic Sport Summer Camp are advocates for
healthy kids. Your child will be very active in several activities like playing games,
sports and off site excursions so it’s important for them to bring a healthy nut-
--free lunch and snacks. We will provide water and refreshments like fresh fruit
and sometimes freezes on hot days.
- Since the summer camp will be facilitated outside more than inside please provide
your child with adequate sun block and a hat to wear.
- If your child has a medical condition and needs medicine to be administered on site,
please let us know so we can forward you our medication form. If your child becomes ill during the day we will contact, you to make a decision whether your child should be picked up or not.
- Upon registration, you will be provided with a calendar of activities your child will
be participating in throughout the days and weeks. If you would like to visit your
child during the day, please let us know in advance.
Client Health Questionnaire
Please list all known confirmed allergies to the following:
Should it become necessary for my child/ward to have medical care, I hereby give the coach permission to use her/his best judgment in
obtaining the best of such service for my child/ward. I also understand that in the event of such illness or accident, I will be notified as soon as possible
WAIVERS, DISCLAIMERS & CONSENT
I consent to the following Running For Your Life Policies:
- ! Registration Fees are non-refundable.
- ! For liability purposes, registration forms must be completed and Registration Fees must be paid prior to commencement of training.
Waiver Release and Indemnity